To keep pace with technological developments in the field and face up to its increasing challenges through constant innovation, Datawords is looking for an:
In-house Content Translators (M/F)
for the new Datawords Office in Barcelona as part of the Multilingual Team for project coordination and translation based in Paris (HQ).
We are looking for translators for the following languages: English, French, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Danish, Swedish.
Highly adaptable, first-rate writing/editing skills in your native language are central to the role, as well as high competency in translation, the task central of this position.
The In-house Content Translator’s primary responsibilities include:
- Translation in a wide variety of styles and terminology
- Linguistic Project Coordination in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment in collaboration with the Multilingual Team in Paris
- Working closely with internal production HQ teams in Paris
- MA in Translation Studies/Audiovisual Translation or similar
- Education and professional experience in your native language
- Great adaptability: appreciation for a young and multicultural work environment
- Strong work ethic, team player, dedicated to seeing challenging projects through to completion
- Working languages: high level of French and English, native language as your main working language
- Excellent knowledge of office tools (Office suite) required, computer savvy
- Experience with Trados is a plus