Are you a native speaker of German and a translation professional with an extensive background in localisation and a love of marketing? As a German Localisation Specialist at HubSpot, you’ll play an important role in developing and shaping the HubSpot voice and style in German to ensure that it’s clear, accessible, and culturally relevant for HubSpot customers and partners.
You’ll work with our Localisation team, our German-speaking colleagues, customers and partners, as well as our external translators and editors to build and improve our German translations, terminology database, style guide, translation memories, and overall German localisation processes.
This is a full-time permanent contract. This is not a freelance position.
- Review translated content from agencies and partners
- Review native content created internally or from agencies and partners
- Oversee the end-to-end production, from preparation of instructions, to LQA, DTP and QA.
- Organise the individual workload and timelines to meet project deadlines
- Assist the Localisation Project Managers in scoping and planning projects
- Ensure the quality of deliverables by performing in context QA and implementing necessary edits
- Manage the relationship with stakeholders (Marketing, Support, Sales, Service teams)
- Be the back-up point of contact for linguistic decisions related to German content
- Translate projects as required
- Extensive experience using CAT tools (preferably memoQ)
- Experience using TMS and project management tools (preferably Jira)
- Minimum of 3 years of professional translation and review/editing experience
- Degree in translation
- Experience translating marketing and technology-related content
- Experience working with creative tools (preferably Adobe Suite)
- Experience developing and managing termbases and translation memories