We are seeking candidates who want to be part of building digital products and services across the globe in a start-up atmosphere, backed by one of the leading financial services providers worldwide. Join us, as we embark on this exciting chapter in the continued growth of our business.
- Taking care about documentation and completion of all process and procedures as well as record keeping of them in central repository or knowledge bank
- Translating, transcreating and proofreading content from English into German and taking ownership of the quality of all German translations, including the quality checks
- Developing requirements specifications according to standard templates using natural language using English /German
- Collaborating with process engineers and customer service teams, subject matter experts and external stakeholders to establish the need and terms of procedural changes
- Conducting gap analysis on any new regulations or changes within any regulations alongside procedures
- Elicit project or initiative requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions etc. and critically evaluate information gathered from those sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general understanding of all procedural changes