Abbott is a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life. Our portfolio of life-changing technologies spans the spectrum of healthcare, with leading businesses and products in diagnostics, medical devices, nutritionals and branded generic medicines. Our 107,000 colleagues serve people in more than 160 countries.
Abbott International Labeling Systems is looking for a new team member to join as
SPECIALIST I.L.S. (INTERNATIONAL LABELING SYSTEMS) / ENGLISH LABELING TEXTER / TRANSLATOR (M/F/D)
based in Wiesbaden – initially limited to 12 months
You are an expert when it comes to the professional processing of package inserts and labels in the medical field in English in accordance with regulatory requirements using content management software tools.
In cooperation with the i.l.s. Labeling Manager, you will work on various products and projects, such as package inserts for reagents and product labels for reagent packaging. This process includes
- Editing and proofreading of English texts for product-related package inserts and labels in accordance with product specifications, regulatory requirements and marketing guidelines
- Revision of existing package inserts and labels due to technical changes
- Review and approval of prepared package inserts and labels according to internally defined standards
- Participation in predominantly English language telephone conferences in interdisciplinary teams
- Goal-oriented communication and interaction with colleagues from product and project management, from technical, regulatory departments and various quality departments
- Helping to improve processes