We build and run highly-scalable cloud-based software products that help organizations tap into the full potential of their employees. Our products help our customers deliver the best possible human-to-human customer experience. As a Technical Translator, you will work on the information experience our customers and users have with our products. You will be collocated and work closely in an interdisciplinary context of Information Developers, Learning Designers, Product Managers and Marketing Experts in our office in Leipzig, Germany.
What you’ll do:
- You will translate and localize technical texts and microcopy from English into Dutch
- You will proofread technical texts that other translators have written
- As part of the information development team, you will be responsible for a consistent information experience along the customer and user journey (marketing texts, help center articles, e-learning materials)
- You will contribute to a growing writing style guide and terminology list
- You will contribute to best practices for our translation memory system
What you bring to the role:
- You have native Dutch language skills (C2-level)
- You have a university degree in translation studies, translatology, linguistics, technical communication or comparable experience
What we offer:
- Free breakfast, lunch, and snacks
- A free ticket for public transportation
- Flexible working hours and the option to work from home
- Adjustable working time model (full-/part-time) and sabbaticals
- Dedicated time for hacks to explore new methods, technologies and tools
- Stock options
- A company pension plan
- Employee offers (Corporate Benefits)
- A job bike
- Free parking
- Relocation support
- …and lots more.
For further information go to InVision.