TGE Gas Engineering GmbH (TGE) is one of the world?s leading engineering contractors for projects involving the storage and handling of liquefied gases in the energy and petrochemical/chemical industries. TGE has 40 years of experience in this field, providing full range of services from concept/feasibility studies through to lump-sum turn-key project execution. All of which as the main partner of our customers.
As part of the CIMC Group, TGE provides the best solutions for its customers worldwide.
In support of our international team in our office in Bonn we are looking for a, with immediate effect:
Translator & Document Controller (m/f/d)
- Translation (English-Polish and vice versa) of all internal and external correspondence, project and general documents, commercial, legal and technical correspondence
- Simultaneous translation (English-Polish and vice versa)
- Recording, controlling and distributing of documentation
- Collection and filtering of information from technical documentation
- Checking, registration, circulation, tracking and archiving internal and external project documents in full compliance with the requirement of corporate procedure Document Control
- Rejection of documents which do not comply with the agreed guidelines
- Coordination of document-related matter
- Master filling
We reward and promote your qualification and experience , because we offer you versatile tasks in our interesting and challenging projects with a high degree of personal responsibility, good development prospects, supportive training opportunities, flexible working hours and attractive social benefits. And all this in a corporate culture that is characterized by appreciation and social responsibility.
If you are interested in working in our multicultural team with a global exchange among our employees and in a growing market, then we look forward to receiving your complete application documents stating your earliest starting date and salary expectations, preferably by e-mail (max PDF files) under the reference ? Translator & Document Controller (m/f/d) „.