Are you great with words? Are you passionate about digitization? If you want to be part of our digitization process and give our clients a consistent and unmistakable experience, read further.
We’re looking for someone to support us in:
• reviewing and correcting texts for user interfaces and client documents in regards to consistency, user friendliness, clarity, correctness and style as well as adherence to standards and terminology,
• coordinating the translation process using CAT tools like SDL Passolo and SDL Trados Studio,
• translating and reviewing using translation memories but also making the most of online resources.
Our 6 month internship is an ideal way to gain the work experience you’ll need to launch your career. It’s also an opportunity to work with and learn from some of our sharp people in finance.
From the start of the program, you’ll be right at the heart of the business, taking part in the day-to-day operations. You’ll not only learn about the business of finance from top to bottom, you’ll also experience our unique workplace culture.
You need have completed at least four semesters of your bachelor’s degree or have obtained your master’s degree within the last 6 months.
In particular, you have:
• expert knowledge of Spanish and German or English combined with „word-smithing“ skills and the joy to shape texts (knowledge of other languages like Portuguese, French, Italian, or Chinese would be a plus),
• ideally, experience with SDL Trados Studio or SDL Passolo,
• a flexible, open-minded, responsible, curious and cooperative personality,
• the ability to quickly grasp new fields of knowledge and to stay on track, even when dealing with tight deadlines,
• a structured, autonomous, diligent and detail-oriented work style.