The European Parliament offers paid traineeships for a period of 5 months. Trainees can expand their translation and linguistic skills, or gain experience in IT, administration, planning or communication, all while learning more about the activities of the European Parliament.
Applicants for a traineeship must, inter alia:
- be aged 18 or over on the traineeship start date;
- hold a university-level diploma(s);
- not have worked for more than two consecutive months in an EU institution or body;
- have a perfect command of one of the official languages of the European Union or the official language of an applicant country and a thorough knowledge of two other official languages of the European Union.
When to apply?
For the October-February traineeship:
- Apply in June (1 – 30 June)
For the March-July traineeship:
- Apply in November (1 – 30 November)