This year, Europe’s biggest international conference on language transfer in audiovisual media will take place as a five-day virtual event from September 20 – 24 under the theme “Riding the Wave”. It is the perfect platform to get up-to-date with the latest trends and technologies, network with experts, decision makers and practitioners, exchange ideas and learn about new opportunities in audiovisual translation and media accessibility.
Today we are very excited to announce that the preliminary conference programme is now online. As per tradition, the first day will be dedicated to pre-conference workshops.
Here is what we have in store for you:
- Neural Machine Translation and Post-Editing for Subtitles
- Easy-to-Understand Language in Audiovisual Translation and Accessibility
- Dubbing in the Cloud: Evolving Practices and Workflows in the Dubbing Industry
- Audio Description: If Your Eyes Could Speak
- Write Faster, Even in Real-time, Like Respeakers and Velotypists
Click here for the complete schedule and description of this year’s workshops. The great news is that this year all workshops are included in the conference fees and open to all participants. However some have limited seats available on a first come, first served basis, so hurry up and register today! The early-bird ends on August 15.