Datawords has pioneered a new discipline, e-Multiculturalism, which enables the major brands and leading e-commerce players that make up its client base to accelerate their international expansion.
Datawords has developed unique know-how and expertise in the adaptation, localization and multilingual management of digital content. Where the semantic and the technical meet, the agency gets involved at all levels of multilingual digital production to ensure that the international roll-out of a brand’s digital marketing is managed in a pertinent and synchronized manner, for optimal results.
To keep pace with technological developments in the field and face up to its increasing challenges through constant innovation, Datawords is looking for an:
In-house Content Translators (M/F)
for the new Datawords Office in Barcelona as part of the Multilingual Team for project coordination and translation based in Paris (HQ).
We are looking for translators for the following languages: French, English, Italian, Portuguese, German, Dutch, Russian, Arabic, Japanese, Chinese
Highly adaptable, first-rate writing/editing skills in your native language are central to the role, as well as high competency in translation, the task central of this position.
The In-house Content Translator’s primary responsibilities include:
- Translation in a wide variety of styles and terminology
- Linguistic Project Coordination in a high-pressure, deadline-driven environment in collaboration with the Multilingual Team in Paris
- Working closely with internal production HQ teams in Paris
- MA in Translation Studies/Audiovisual Translation or similar
- Education and professional experience in your native language
- Great adaptability: appreciation for a young and multicultural work environment
- Strong work ethic, team player, dedicated to seeing challenging projects through to completion
- Working languages: high level of French and English, native language as your main working language
- Excellent knowledge of office tools (Office suite) required, computer savvy
- Experience with Trados is a plus