If you are passionate about playing a role in designing and implementing innovative mobile solutions for the pregnancy and parenting space globally, then you have come to the right place. At Digital+ we create easy-to-use and helpful products to guide new parents through each stage of parenthood from pregnancy to a baby’s first birthday. Our team focuses on making beautiful, engaging and supportive apps so users can fully enjoy this amazing journey.
- Manage the content localisation lifecycle workflow for assigned content types from creation through approvals, editing, maintenance, publishing/activation, measurement.
- Support the content team with maintaining the level of the content excellent and deliver great content
- Keep up-to-date with the latest parenting guidelines and trends, and develop localised content for our global audience across 20+ territories
- Communicate with internal and external teams, markets, and partners regarding localisation project deliverables and details
You’re the right fit if:
- Currently studying Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in languages, marketing, communications, business, public relations, advertising (or other related fields)
- An excellent level of English, knowledge of another European languages would be an asset
- Familiarity with content management, also knowledge about SEO best practices, , keyword research and analytics tools would be a big asset
- High-level of accuracy and high attention to detail
- Excellent project management skills, including the ability to handle different phases of multiple project simultaneously