- Location: Berlin, Germany
- Category: E-Commerce Merchandising
Who we are:
We are the largest online retailer of home furnishings and housewares in the United States and we are working hard to replicate our success story in the European market. To help build our DE business our dedicated Localisation team is now looking for a talented Translation & QA Specialist for our EU Merchandising team to help localize storefront, product catalogue and other interfaces for our DE market.
This is a great opportunity to directly impact the development of our German business and to make sure that our customers have the best shopping experience possible. Are you a professional translator, proofreader or copywriter and ready to join one of Berlin’s hottest international companies? If the answer is yes, then we would very much like to hear from you!
What You’ll Do:
- Support our Merchandising Operations team in our mission to become the best online place to shop for the home
- Execute on data-driven projects to improve product data quality and help customers make purchasing decisions
- Develop a deep comprehension of how site merchandising operations works cross-functionally in a large multicultural company
- Translate high priority projects with Computer Assisted Translation tools (e.g. Smartling)
- Ensure we have the best-in-class content experience for our German customers by reviewing, editing English product translations into German and performing quality assurance processes on our product catalogue
- Contribute to cross-functional initiatives and learn how to manage projects on your own
- Coordinate, onboard, train and support freelance translators
- Contribute to the development of tools and processes to make our team more efficient and effective