Join the AIIC Research Committee (RC), Technical & Health Committee (THC), AIIC Canada Region and guests for an online discussion about the latest research from AIIC and the Translation Bureau of Canada, the RC’s work, and the new annual Research Grant.
The webinar will explore:
- AIIC RC priorities for research on conference interpreting and launch of the new AIIC Research Grant
- Presentation of the AIIC Acoustic Shocks Project findings and recommendations
Panel discussion with:
- AIIC Acoustic Shocks Research Project team: Marc Orlando (RC); Klaus Ziegler and Gabriella Verdi (THC); Linda Ballantyne (AB Member, Canada Region)
- Christopher Stone, Alicja Okoniewska, Elisabet Tiselius (AIIC RC) and Lara Duarte (AIIC ExCo)
- Dr. Arnaud J Noreña and Dr. Phillipe Fournier (Laboratoire de Neurosciences Sensorielles et Cognitives, Université d’Aix-Marseille)
- Matthew Ball, Director of Interpretation and Chief Interpreter, and Dijana Lazar, Senior Interpreter, Translation Bureau of Canada.