At Disney Parks, Experiences and Products (DPEP), our mission is to bring the magic of Disney into the daily lives of families and fans around the world to create magical memories that last a lifetime.
Disneyland Paris‘ Communication Division has approximately fifty talented collaborators who put their creativity and passion for the brand who serve to support the following major areas: Corporate social responsibility, public affairs, internal/external communication….
By joining the Internal Communications Department as a Translator/Communication Officer, you will participate in building the visibility of an international brand with a high reputation at stake.
Within the Communication Division, you will join the Internal Communication Department and take part to the following missions:
- Translation into English and French of different types of documents for Disneyland Paris‘ internal clients: press releases, speeches, articles, social media posts, power point presentations, etc.
- Coordination of all the Division translation requests as needed
- Draft articles, social media posts, key messages, recaps…
- Acting as an interpreter within the department and for various types of events
The keys to your success?
- You will preferably hold a Master’s degree in Communications with a specialization in linguistics/translation/interpreting French/English such as a Master of Intercultural Communications and Translation FR EN
- Ideally you have 3-5 years of experience in this field
- You are fluent in English and French and have outstanding writing skills (level C1/C2)
- You have a good understanding of Pack Office and the latest developments and trends in communications / SoMe