Der Online-Fashionshop ABOUT YOU, mit Headquarter im Herzen von Hamburg, gehört zu den am schnellsten wachsenden E-Commerce-Playern Europas und wurde bereits mehrfach ausgezeichnet. Als Mode- und Technologieunternehmen arbeiten wir gemeinsam an unserem Ziel, das Einkaufserlebnis für unsere Kunden inspirierender und persönlicher zu gestalten.
Working closely with our Business Development team as well as all operational teams, the International Markets team is involved in the entire development process – from identifying new markets to the scaling of existing markets. If you know one of our target markets by heart and already have some business knowledge achieved through first-hand experience in an e-commerce business or fashion, you are the perfect fit for the team.
As an Assistant Country Manager Romania (m/f/d) you will translate various texts and thus, support the team with their projects. Consequently, valuable insights into the development of Romanian-speaking markets will be gained.
- Translation of various texts from German and English into Romanian (eg. sales campaigns, newsletters, push notifications, fashion content, marketing materials)
- Localization of translated texts for the Romanian audience
- Competitor monitoring (track sale campaigns, collaborations with celebrities and influencers, newsletter and push notifications strategy, services)
- Community management (engage with our Facebook community and help grow our following; respond to app reviews; support crowdshopping users and project)
- Quality assurance (scripted and exploratory bug testing of the app, desktop, and mobile shops)
- First work experience in the fields of e.g. linguistics, culture or similar fields
- Good MS Office skills (especially Excel)
- Native speaker competence in Romanian (oral & written)
- Fluency in English and German (oral & written)
- Good communication skills
- Grow together with one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in Europe
- Flexible working times
- 40% discount on our online shop
- Fresh fruits + drinks everywhere
- Language courses (German & English)
- Free sports courses & reduced price for gym membership
- Subsidized public transportation ticket
- Modern office in the city center of Hamburg
- International working environment and English as company language
- Company flats (subject to availability)
- Agile work environment and cross-functional teams
- Dog-friendly office
- Professional training
You will be responsible for your own specific tasks and projects and have the chance to learn a lot. Our team consists of people from different areas of expertise – fashion, marketing, business and tech – we are driven and united by our passion. We motivate and support each other, we share our know-how and we are open towards different opinions and new ideas.
We are looking forward to receiving your application – preferably via our online application portal! Thus we can ensure a faster process and for you it is very easy to upload your application documents. 🙂