StackFuel is Germany’s first provider of practical online training courses in the field of
data analytics and data science. Within the context of the widespread digital transformations
that are taking place, Stackfuel prepares large corporations, medium-sized companies and
start-ups to make sure that they are able to work effectively in a data-driven working environment.
Job description: You will work primarily with our data science team. As a language specialist, you will support the translation of interactive educational content, such as texts and video scripts, from German to English. With your deep understanding of language and your interest in technical issues, you are responsible for localizing educational content and advertising messages. You will also support our marketing team by writing English-language press releases and blog articles.
- Professional translation of specialist educational content from German to English for these areas: „Python Programming, Data Science, Algorithms and Artificial Intelli-gence“.
- Proofreading and editing English translations.
- Editorial support for our sales and marketing teams.
- Central language expert and contact person for all translation projects in the team
- You have a university degree as a translator or a professional qualification as a state-certified translator.
- You have 1 to 2 years work experience as a technical translator or editor.
- You are familiar with the use of professional translation software for setting up a company-wide translation memory and terminology maintenance.
- You have some experiences with Python or other programming languages and are excited about machine learning and data science.
- You are characterized by an independent and structured way of working.
- Your communication skills are excellent, and you enjoy project-related work in a team.
- Ideally, you grew up bilingually (English/German) and speak both languages on native C2 level.