Zoom is growing at an explosive pace by every measure – revenues, people, innovation, and customers. Led by Eric S. Yuan, the #1 ranked CEO on Glassdoor, our unique culture makes Zoom an awesome place to work. We are expanding teams across the organization. If you are motivated by delivering happiness, come join us at Zoom!
The localization coordinator will be an important part of the localization team responsible for supporting Zoom’s localization program as we continue our worldwide growth. This position entails working closely with Zoom’s Localization Manager and collaborating with the Marketing, Sales & Product teams to deliver localized content that will help ensure customer happiness. This role is based in our new Amsterdam office.
- Own end-to-end process for localization requests from a variety of internal stakeholders across multiple teams.
- Ensure timely and high-quality localization deliverables.
- Clearly communicate expectations between internal stakeholders and external providers to meet, often urgent, company needs.
- Own ticket creation, see through to resolution and provide updates to stakeholders.
- Work with vendors and manage projects within existing and evolving translation technology framework (Translation Management System, Content Management Systems).
- Follow best practices for the localization industry and those established as part of Zoom’s localization program.
- Seek to understand overall company direction and business needs and prioritize accordingly.
- Be on the look-out for ways to improve our global presentation and proactively make improvements where needed.
- 3+ years localization experience, preferably in the B2B software industry.
- Working knowledge of industry standard localization tools
- Budget development and management skills.
- Exceptional project management, collaborative skills developing and working with high performing teams who understand business and audience needs. Proven ability to contribute to cross-functional global teams
- Excellent communicator
- Self-motivated and resourceful, ability to navigate ambiguity in a fast-paced environment
- Top-notch organization skills
- Positive, team player!
- A bonus if you have native or professional expertise in one or our non english core languages (such as German or French).
- Bachelor’s degree required